Our Givey fundraising page is designed to welcome new fundraisers who wish to raise money for Parkinson’s Care and Support UK.You can use Givey to set up your In Celebration Fundraising Page. In fact, you can even tailor your fundraising page to raise money for a specific area of our work. For example:
Local Parkinson’s exercise classes: these cost £2500 to run for 6 months or £417 a month
Physiotherapy: costs PCSUK £80 for an hour of treatment for someone with Parkinson’s
Respite care: to fund respite care of 4 hours a week for one month costs £350
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to https://www.givey.com/pcsuk
- Click on ‘Start Fundraising’ in the top right corner
- Search Parkinson’s Care and Support UK and add as chosen charity
- Fill in the ‘Create a Fundraiser’ page. This is where you decide what you would like to fundraise for e.g Exercise Classes, Physiotherapy, Respite Care etc. You can also set your fundraising target.
- Click on the ‘Create Fundraiser’ tab at the bottom of the page once finished
- Share your page with friends and family on social media, via text and email!
For more information or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org