PCSUK are looking for individuals who are able to set up and coordinate a brand-new fundraising walk within their area.
Walk Organisers will help to expand our walk series across the UK and will be fully supported by the fundraising team.
We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Friendly, enthusiastic & energetic
- Reliable and committed to the role
- Team players and enjoys working as part of a team
This is a longer-term role and would suit those wanting to volunteer for a minimum of 12 months.
Benefits of this role include:
- Experience of volunteering for a national charity
- Gaining long term charity events volunteering experience
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Experience of working as part of a great team
If this role interests you, please download and complete our short volunteers application form and email to email@example.com