COVID-19 and strict social distancing means that we have not been able to gather in person for our walks, runs or cycle events. However, we are still determined to keep our services going and we must raise funds to support them.
Get involved this World Parkinson’s Day by setting your own walking, running or cycling challenge and raise money for Parkinson’s Care and Support UK. Your event can take place on one particular day, for example on World Parkinson’s Day or it can span across Parkinson’s Awareness Week or even the whole month of April.
How Do I Participate?
1. Decide what you want to do: Walk, Run or Cycle and the distance
2. When? Choose your date: World Parkinson’s Day, Parkinson’s Awareness Week or whenever you like!
3. Set up your fundraising page now:
4. Set your sponsorship target: Raise as much as you can!
5. Contact us and tell us about your challenge and give us the link to your fundraising page. We can help you to promote your event. We will also send each fundraiser our fabulous t-shirt to use on your event.
To find out more, please email us at email@example.com